1. Akela Flats Travel Center - I-10 Exit 102
2. Bluewater Outpost and Dairy Queen® - I-40 Exit 72
3. Butterfield Station and Dairy Queen® - I-10 Exit 62
4. Continental Divide Travel Center - I-10 Exit 42
5. Flying C Ranch and Dairy Queen ® - I-40 Exit 234
6. Old West Trading Post - I-10 Exit 127
7. Picacho Peak Travel Center and Dairy Queen - I-10 Exit 219
8. Picacho Plaza and SUBWAY ® Restaurant - I-10 Exit 219
9. Bowlin's Running Indian at Alamogordo - US 70
10. The Thing Travel Center and Dairy Queen® - I-10 Exit 322
Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc. has roots that date back to the early 1900’s. As a matter of fact, we have been serving the traveling public in the southwestern United States since the year that New Mexico became a state in 1912. Throughout our history, our mission has been to serve our customers in our long standing tradition of honesty, integrity, and hospitality by providing high quality products and services at competitive prices; whether early travelers on foot, horseback and wagon; later travelers in automobiles, buses, and trucks or our growing customer base online. Read About Us to learn more.
150 Louisiana Boulevard NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc. is a smoke-free company.
The contents of this site are
Copyright © 2014 - Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc.